Aboriginal Services - Investment Strategies
Monday, March 08, 2010
An Aboriginal band with a substantial asset base required investment structuring for multiple on-reserve and off-reserve business opportunities. The investment structuring addressed tax, governance and financial issues.
- Investment and Tax Structuring for off-reserve investment
- Six separate investment projects
A team of professionals was assembled to review and analyze the program of each business opportunity. The group firstly took time to understand the needs of the band and then advised the band on how best to structure their investments. D&H Group took into consideration the unique tax and governance issues in providing practical and useful advice. The Aboriginal band has remained a premier client with the D+H Group for the past 23 years and during this time the client has experienced a 20X growth.
- The group’s Aboriginal Services team provided timely and practical solutions
- The team continuously upgrades its tax and financial expertise
- Consistent and Effective Communications and Conduct are standard
- Reconciliation Agreements were completed
- Delivery of services included:
- In-depth Consultation
- Effective Communication
- Risk Assessment on Strategic Plans
- Key Tax Recommendations and Structuring
- Implementation Planning
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .