Position Title: Recruiter/Administration Associate
Position Duration: Permanent, Full Time
Reports To: Partners
We are looking for a Recruiter/Administration Associate with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills to join our client service-oriented team.
D&H Group Chartered Accountants LLP is a mid-sized Vancouver firm with about 120 members. In this position, you will work directly with partners, managers, and professional staff to assist with recruiting, scheduling of client work, and human resource matters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Discuss staffing needs with management.
- Update job descriptions as necessary and post positions to various platforms.
- Manage Spring and Fall recruiting process which involves screening resumes, conducting virtual and in-person interviews, and evaluating applicants.
- Attend recruitment events.
- Mange onboarding and exit process for employees.
- Assist with staff evaluations.
- Review timesheets to identify any issues and address them.
- Other recruiting and HR duties as assigned.
- Check in with professional staff consistently to discuss current and future work assignments.
- Schedule work assignments.
- Update the schedule and job inventory list daily.
- Work with the partners, managers, and staff to ensure optimum staff utilization.
- Meet regularly with partners to discuss job inventory and upcoming assignments.
- Present the schedule weekly to managers and partners.
- Track audit and assurance hours for CPA articling and ensure they are on track.
- Long-term planning.
- Preparing reports for partner meetings.
- Other administration duties as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Recruitment and/or Human Resources.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Administration.
- University or college degree (in any field) would be considered an asset.
- Experience in a public practice firm would be considered as an asset.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal/Written).
- Excellent multitasking, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Paid vacation
- Paid overtime
- Firm sponsored social events
- Extensive training and support
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Back to Listings